Don't wonder, this is the principle of speed reducer motor used!
A reducer is a transmission between a working machine and a electric motor. To put it simply is a central overplay. Speed reducer is a kind of gearshift equipment that can change the speed and output torque, and can provide different torque and rotational speed for the equipment. If the speed ratio is 75, the output torque is about 75 times the input torque, input torque output torque speed and increase torque, rotational speed and torque is inversely proportional to the most speed ratio of the reducer is fixed, but there are adjustable, adjustable speed reducer such as car. The output power of the reducer does not change for no reason. According to the law of conservation of energy, some of its energy is converted to heat energy, and the average speed reducer works in the range of 60-98%.
If a device requires slow operation, can a low speed motor be used alone? The answer is NO, because:
1. The speed is generally less than: in general, the speed of the decelerator can be as low as 3:1 or even smaller, and it can be higher than 170:1 or even higher. For example, when the motor speed is 1300 RPM, the output of the decelerator can be as high as 450 or even larger, and it can be as low as 7.5 and even smaller. Is there such a wide range for ordinary Motors? Even a multi-speed motor, the fastest 2-stage motor has a rotation speed of 2,800 to 2,900 RPM, and the lowest level of the 12-stage motor is about 450-500 RPM. If you need only a dozen revolutions per minute, ordinary motors will not be able to do that.
2. The motor torque generally reach: want low work load equipment, are generally requires a larger torque (such as transfer, winding machine, etc.), even if is the speed of the machine meets the requirements, moment also can not be achieved.Do with communication server running at low speed, for example, is not a problem, but the communication server will also and other low speed motor rotating speed and load demand and torque does not conform to the requirements of the situation, if both can meet the requirements of course is the preferred solution. What if the torque doesn't meet the requirements?
A. Power ac servo equipment, B. Low power ac servo device +gear motor .Solution advantages and disadvantages: option B is suitable for use of position precision without special requirement, the cost is relatively low, the price advantage obviously A solution is suitable for the position accuracy requirement, have higher defect is high cost, good precision is guaranteed;
In the case of the small power ac servo device + reducer scheme, the specific defect of the speed reducer (mechanical gear has clearance) is inevitable. Each of the two schemes has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the user chooses the final plan based on the specific situation, technical requirements, capital amount and other factors.
If I have an electric motor with an 800W power in my hand now, I want a speed reducer. How should I choose it?
Attention should be paid when choosing:
1. Firstly, we must understand that the rated torque of our load equipment is less than the rated output torque of the reducer, or the opportunity of deceleration will be changed without moving the load.
2. Secondly, the deceleration ratio of our decelerator is not too small, and the judgment method is that the rated power of the servo motor times the deceleration ratio is greater than the load torque.
3. Finally, the speed reducer should meet the design requirements when the torque meets the design requirements.
Copyright © 2019 JiangYin JiaYou Reducer Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.